Posted by Charley at 8:48 am
Through the years, the ASUS brand has been known for providing high-performance products and they still remain to be one of the best motherboard manufacturers to date. Most ASUS users and loyal consumers say that their mainboard last longer compared to other brands in the market. Sometimes, most components of the computer have already been replaced but their ASUS board remains in good condition.
Up to now, the brand is still developing more cutting-edge products to meet the consumers’ growing expectations. The M4A89TD PRO/USB3 motherboard is equipped with most things one would expect from a great motherboard. It was designed to support the latest requirement compatibilities of a new component like high-end video cards. The main board is equipped with advanced feature technology such as Turbo-Unlocker, Core-Unlocker, TurboV EVO, Turbo Key II and is able to support the CrossfireX feature. Despite all the good points, even ASUS users still face the risk of having major problems with the product. According to most people, issues may occur unexpectedly. It could be faulty cables or wiring, peripheral problems or out-to-date motherboard drivers. Here are ways on how to troubleshoot your ASUS M4A89TD PRO/USB3 motherboard.
Check the computer wires and cables
- Ensure that all of the cables are not damaged from being bitten by your pets or house pests.
- Remove the side cover of the computer tower and check all of the wirings. Make sure that they are all securely connected. De-attach and re-attach everything if needed.
Peripheral check up
- Before replacing any component of your desktop computer, make sure to check the compatibility first. Checking compatibility should be standard protocol.
- In case the problem occurs after replacing a card, then remove the card and use an air blower on the motherboard slot to ensure it is dust free.
- Another way to resolve common problems with the motherboard is to attach the card to a different slot. This usually applies for the RAM or graphics card.
Keeping the driver version up-to-date
- Installer discs included in the package upon purchase of the board are usually not updated. If you notice that you’re having trouble with the motherboard, try to update the driver version by using Driver Medic. This application will install the latest driver versions to fix problematic bugs, corruptions and other issues.
Troubleshooting problems with the ASUS M4A89TD PRO/USB3 is generally the same with other mainboards. Don’t forget to check the system requirements first and always keep the drivers updated. Updating drivers only take a couple of minutes and this is an essential task that you should never neglect.